Saturday, February 19, 2005

Journey into other planes



I closed my eyes and looked into he dark behind my eye lids until lights began to dash past me. I was among the stars, rapidly increasing speed until I ended in a realm of light with a bang. There was warmth that penetrated each fiber of my being, flooded by a bright yellow light and a feeling inside me that is beyond the ability of words to describe. I could stay here forever, exist in this unimaginable world until time ceased to be. But the silver cord was not broken yet, so after a while I returned to where I came from. Lying on the bed, I looked at my hand in the dark and after a while it started to dissolve - the contours against the dark sort of pixelated and gradually disappeared. I moved my hand in order to check if this was an illusion, but it wasn't - it remained invisible. I moved my other hand to grab the one that disappeared, but in the space where it was just before nothing was to be felt. Then I got tired and fell asleep.

1 comment:

Mark Walter said...

I have had many similar experiences. Some have involved going deep in the mind to see where thought is actually coming from. Others have been similar to your hand experience. And in other cases I have gone into the spiritual realms, into places that were clearly more real than here. It is very strange to have that experience.